To All our Valued Customers
Welcome to Quebecs
With very best wishes to all our wonderful customers
We are delighted to announce that Quebecs will re-open on Monday 17th May 2021 and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back.
If you are longing to indulge in a luxury overnight stay in one of our beautiful rooms or fabulous suites, we are now taking reservations for dates from Monday 17th May 2021. Just imagine whiling away the evening in our luxurious cocktail bar, The Porter’s Lodge, or enjoying a luxury break away, or both!
In the meantime, our Reservations Team also remains at your service to help you to plan and book for one of those special occasions we have all missed over the last year: Birthdays, Anniversaries, and every kind of occasion and reason for celebration.
All enquiries are being handled by telephone and email as we are unable to open our doors for personal callers just yet.
For the time being it remains for us to wish you good health and happiness and we warmly look forward to being of service to you again very soon.
Explore our website and discover the elegant interiors, our fabulously appointed rooms and suites – perfect for an indulgent and luxurious stay.
For your comfort and safety Quebecs has enhanced safety measures in place, to ensure you, our loyal and valued guests, can relax in the knowledge that your comfort and safety is of paramount importance to us as always, please find details of these below.
We look forward to hearing from you soon either by email to Reservations@quebecshotel.co.uk or by telephone on 0113 2448989.
Good Health & Happiness in 2021!
Safety, Comfort and Wellbeing at Quebecs
Quebecs’ high standards have long been recognised and we are proud to hold the highest accolade from the Visit England Inspectorate for cleanliness.
Now with the enhanced safety and comfort of our guests in mind, as well as that of our hard-working teams, we have designed and introduced further measures to ensure we continue to operate at the highest standards of the latest Health & Safety guidance and regulations.
Our enhanced safety measures include:
1. Guestrooms, restaurant areas and all appropriate areas in the building are subject to daily cleaning using specialist electrostatic cleaning equipment, similar to the systems used in the healthcare profession, in addition to ongoing surface sanitising throughout the day. Hotel guest luggage is electrostatically cleaned on arrival.
2. High quality sensor-controlled hand sanitising dispensers from Germany are fitted at strategic points throughout the building for use on arrival and departure, by the lift controls and in several other positions, and we have an additional sanitising procedure for points of payment.
3. A range of bespoke elegant glass screens have been designed and fitted to the Reception Desk and The Porter’s Lodge, to ensure mutually safe and enjoyable interaction between guests and the Quebecs team.
4. Discrete signage is in place for customer guidance, distancing and reference and members of the team are on hand to guide and assist to ensure a relaxing and comfortable guest experience at all times.
5. All our team have their temperature checked twice a day and must declare their fitness for work before commencing work each day.
6. We ask all guests to permit their temperature to be checked on arrival, by infra-red contactless thermometer. We feel that guests appreciate this additional non-intrusive precaution; anyone registering a high temperature of 37.8 degrees or more will not be granted entry to the premises.
7. In accordance with the most recent Government regulations, we kindly ask guests to wear a face covering on entering Quebecs, while passing through Reception, all corridors, lobbies, stairs, lift and washrooms, until seated in the breakfast room, bar or lounge areas or until entering your hotel room.
8. As of 25th September 2020, we are displaying the official NHS QR code for the convenience of guests for use in conjunction with our in-house guest contact information procedures as required by law for NHS Test and Trace measures.
9. The entire Quebecs team is given systematic and thorough training on the most current safe operating procedures for our industry, in accordance with Government guidance, our own bespoke risk prevention measures and acknowledged best practices.