To All our Valued Customers
Safety, Comfort and Wellbeing at Quebecs
Quebecs’ high standards have long been recognised and we are proud to hold the highest accolade from the Visit England Inspectorate for cleanliness.
Now with the enhanced safety and comfort of our guests in mind, as well as that of our hard-working teams, we have designed and introduced further measures to ensure we continue to operate at the highest standards of the latest Health & Safety guidance and regulations.
Our enhanced safety measures include:
- Guestrooms, restaurant areas and all appropriate areas in the building are subject to daily cleaning using specialist electrostatic cleaning equipment, similar to the systems used in the healthcare profession, in addition to ongoing surface sanitising throughout the day. Hotel guest luggage is electrostatically cleaned on arrival.
- High quality sensor-controlled hand sanitising dispensers from Germany are fitted at strategic points throughout the building for use on arrival and departure, by the lift controls and in several other positions, and we have an additional sanitising procedure for points of payment.
- A range of bespoke elegant glass screens has been designed and fitted to the Reception Desk and The Porter’s Lodge, to ensure mutually safe and enjoyable interaction between guests and the Quebecs team.
- Discrete signage is in place for customer guidance, distancing and reference and members of the team are on hand to guide and assist to ensure a relaxing and comfortable guest experience at all times.
- All our team have their temperature checked twice a day and must declare their fitness for work before commencing work each day.
- We ask all guests to permit their temperature to be checked on arrival, by infra-red contactless thermometer. We feel that guests appreciate this additional non-intrusive precaution; anyone registering a high temperature of 37.8 degrees or more will not be granted entry to the premises.
- In accordance with the most recent Government regulations, we kindly ask guests to wear a face covering on entering Quebecs, while passing through Reception, all corridors, lobbies, stairs, lift and washrooms, until seated in the breakfast room, bar or lounge areas or until entering your hotel room.
- As of 25th September 2020, we will be displaying the official NHS QR code for the convenience of guests for use in conjunction with our in-house guest contact information procedures as required by law for NHS Test and Trace measures.
- Any guest who develops symptoms of unwellness while they are with us will be managed appropriately and safely, in the best interests of all concerned.
- The entire Quebecs team is given systematic and thorough training on the most current safe operating procedures for our industry, in accordance with Government guidance, our own bespoke risk prevention measures and acknowledged best practices.
Quebecs is ready and waiting; as ever, we remain at your service and look forward to welcoming you!
The Management, 25th September 2020